Cloud4all and the GPII are being built following an open source approach. This means that any developers outside the project can collaborate in building parts of the GPII. Plus, AT developers and vendors are also invited to integrate their solutions with the Cloud4all/GPII architecture and benefit from the auto-configuration capabilities provided by Cloud4all.
Come aboard! If you’re a developer, designer, tester, user, writer, organizer, maker, thinker, tinkerer, drawer, doer, helper… We need you!
- Cannot wait to check our code. Visit our Github repositories
- Get all GPII’s source code
- For advanced users, check Cloud4all/GPII’s wiki, where all the work gets done.
- Check our issue tracker to know what we are working at.
- ntegrate easily your solution with our SAT tool
- Are you interested in integrating your solution with the Cloud4all/GPII architecture? Check our site for developers or ask our experts in our forums
- Check GPII’s Technical Governance
- Contact us through our IRC channel (#fluid-work @ freenode)
- Join our mailing lists!